This is a fantastic role for an ambitious person who would like to join a friendly, close knit team in Brierley Hill. This would suit someone who has the passion for technology, enjoys helping people and loves problem solving. This is a rapidly expanding business offering excellent training and the potential to progress for the right candidate.
Our client supports organisations to achieve their full potential through intelligent software solutions and smart technology. You will join a friendly team who all work together to ensure a professional service is offered to all their customers.
Essential Requirements: The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in a similar role and will have:
- Any IT experience - would be a bonus!
- Call centre/telephone experience
- English/Maths - GCSE A-C
- Basic Excel/Word skills
- Good communication skills (oral & written)
- Willing to learn new skills
- Helpful, patient attitude
- Team player
The role will involve answering all incoming support calls. Responsibilities and tasks include:
- Helping the implementation team set up new customers
- Prepare/update training materials
- Deliver remote training sessions
- Product testing (keeping up to date with product changes)
Salary:£18k - £22k dependant on experience. Hours of work: 9am- 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Would suit experienced: IT product support, product support, product applications, technical support, technical sales support, 1st line help desk technical support, 2nd line help desk technical support, customer service consultant, call centre staff, customer service call handlers.
- Customer Service
- Customer Support
- Technical Support