This is a fantastic role for an ambitious person who would like to join a friendly, close knit team in Brierley Hill. This would suit someone who has the passion for technology, enjoys helping people and loves problem solving. This is a rapidly expanding business offering excellent training and the potential to progress for the right candidate.
Our client supports organisations to achieve their full potential through intelligent software solutions and smart technology. You will join a friendly team who all work together to ensure a professional service is offered to all their customers.
Essential Requirements: The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in a similar role and will have:
- An interest in IT - would be a bonus!
- Customer Service, Call centre or other B2B telephone experience
- English/Maths - GCSE A-C
- Basic Excel/Word skills
- Good communication skills (oral & written)
- Willing to learn new skills
- Helpful, patient attitude
- Team player
The role will involve answering all incoming support calls. Responsibilities and tasks include:
- Helping the implementation team set up new customers
- Customer account management - speaking to customers over the phone
- Prepare/update training materials
- Deliver remote training sessions
- Product testing (keeping up to date with product changes)
Salary:£18k - £22k dependant on experience. Hours of work: 9am- 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Would suit experienced: Customer service consultant, call centre staff, customer service call handlers, customer service advisor, customer account handler.
- Customer Service
- Customer Support