Product Support Researcher
Location: Basildon - SS15 6EF
Salary: Circa £17,000 depending on experience
Employment Status: FTC (fixed term contract) - temporary, full-time
About the company:
Wilmington Healthcare is an unrivalled, single healthcare data, education and information resource with outstanding analytics capabilities. We provide our clients with market leading insight into local health economies, complemented by increased access to senior health stakeholders and the wider NHS which results in effective and actionable insights.
Wilmington Healthcare comprises Wellards, Binley’s NHiS and HSJ.
Main Purpose of Role:
This is a vital role as it helps to maintain and develop our data, through constant review and improvement.
• To undertake telephone, desk and web research and capture results into the Core Data in order to continually update, enhance and improve our Core Products in line with the product schedule.
• Driven by CRM validation requests, undertake telephone, desk and web research and capture results, to continually update, enhance and improve our Data.
• Log and report findings.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties and the research and data collection assistant may be required to carry out other roles, commensurate to their ability.
Skills and Experience Required
• Good verbal communication and inter-personal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships.
• Excellent telephone manner
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Proven organisational skills
• Good written communication skills
• Eye for detail
• Proven experience of outbound cold calling is essential, coupled with the handling of data held on a database.