Product Support Engineer
Employment type: Permanent, full-time
Salary: Up to £37,850 p.a. dependent on experience + excellent company benefits
Due to an exciting period of growth, my client now has an excellent opportunity for a Product Support Engineer to join their business. This is an office-based, engineering role in Bedfordshire. The opportunity may suit a highly experience engineering, seeking an opportunity to 'get off the tools' and work in a specialist support role.
My client is a highly regarded, global manufacturer of construction machines, including cranes.
The purpose of this role is to provide a sustained and industry-leading after sales support to clients. You will use your technical knowledge and experience to help provide information to customers and to the company's engineers. Responsibilities will include:
- Managing specific jobs and projects as appropriate
- Communicating all relevant technical information, following engineering or customer queries
- Working alongside the Technical Management to ensure engineers are properly resourced
- Briefing and deploying engineers as required
- Participating in training of engineers
- Investigating customer technical issues and reporting back on these issues
- Attending meetings and exhibitions as required
Experience/ Skills Required
- Relevant engineering qualification
- Substantial experience in the construction machines industry and excellent knowledge of relevant products, such as crawler and tower cranes
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible to travel and overnight stays on occasion
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation with a world-class reputation. They are expanding their UK operations and looking to double in size, this will bring great career opportunities. If you feel you meet the above criteria, we strongly encourage you to apply.
Nolan Recruitment endeavour to respond to all applicants via email or phone to inform you on the outcome of your application. Rest assured you will be fully supported throughout the process.
- technical support engineer
- crane engineer
- construction machines
- product support engineer