Product Support Engineer
The RZ Group is currently working with a market leading, global engineering company who are a looking to recruit a Product Support Engineer to provide technical support for business operations. Duties will include:
- Investigating issues with both production and field returned products producing
- Providing advice on and testing of replacement parts
- Build prototype test and measurement equipment as required.
- Carry out and report on evaluation and compliance testing
- Resolve Customer, Sales and Service Teams' product application enquiries and issues with appropriate support from Technical specialists.
Experience, skills and qualifications required
- A minimum of three years experience in a similar role with exposure to a broad range of digital and analogue circuit types
- General knowledge of electronics component types and familiarity with digital and analogue circuit schematic designs and operation.
- Familiarity with using a broad range of test equipment
- Methodical approach to fault diagnosis.
- Ability to 'bread-board' simple test-boxes and evaluate circuits.
In return my client is willing to pay a salary of £31,000 + additional benefits. If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Gareth Cottom on for further information.Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.