We’re looking for a Product Support Analyst (must have HTML skills) to join our growing team at dotmailer (www.dotmailer.com).
Our contemporary workspace and strong team-working ethic promotes creativity and collaboration across all teams and offices.
We offer a competitive salary package, a great working environment in our vibrant offices and the opportunity to become part of a thriving and rapidly growing, award winning company.
Our Product Support team provide 1st and 2nd line support to customers using core dotmailer functionality. You’ll resolve inbound support requests from customer via phone, chat and email. These must be appropriately prioritised in line with our support SLA’s and issue details accurately recorded and categorised.
As a Product Support Analyst you’ll resolve a diverse range of support issues:
- Email deliverability
- High profile and VIP customers
We work a few different shifts (8-4, 9-5 and 10-6) to support customers. We’ll do our best to assign you a preferred shift, although we need some flexibility from you to make sure we’re resourced effectively.
As a Product Support Analyst you’ll be responsible for:
- Providing direct end user support via telephone, email and chat, ensuring all interactions are recorded in our support ticketing system (Zendesk)
- Categorising tickets, ensuring issues are clearly documented and required support succinctly summarised
- Managing your own ticket queue, taking ownership of issues and ensuring adherence to our support SLAs
- Escalating support tickets promptly where you’re unable to resolve
- Communicating professionally with customers and internal teams
- Supporting the wider team in achieving high customer satisfaction
Experience & Skills
- Essential: Good HTML knowledge and excellent all round IT skills
- Essential: Great communication skills, oral and written
- Essential: A true 'people person’ with an awesome approach to customer service (particularly with high profile customer groups)
- Super-analytical with supreme problem-solving abilities
- Excellent workload management and work prioritisation skills (especially when working under pressure)
- Previous experience with email marketing and/or related technologies
- Previous experience providing software support an advantage
- Previous experience with ecommerce and/or CRM software an advantage
This role pays up to £25k basic + overtime
Our powerful yet easy to use email marketing automation platform enables large global enterprise and SME marketers to efficiently create, manage, and deliver effective one to one campaigns. We also provide expert email marketing advice and services for businesses seeking to maximise customer acquisition, conversion and retention. We continue to experience exciting growth in our business since we began in 1999. As part of our continued growth, we have expanded our operations across the UK, Eastern Europe, the USA and Australia with offices in New York, Sydney, Manchester & Belarus.
- Customer Service
- Product Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'