Are you an experienced Product Specialist with a knowledge of automotive parts? Passionate and driven but lack challenge in your current role? If the answer is YES, our client are recruiting and they want to hear from you.
Due to continued success and growth, our client are now looking to recruit an experienced Product Specialist to be based at their clients site in Epsom, Surrey.
What will I be responsible for?
Working in an established and successful strategic business unit and supported by a team of 4, the role of Product Specialist plays a pivotal part of the teams’ ongoing success with product management being at the very heart of the business. Daily tasks will include:
- Accessories portfolio management for existing models (range to be specified)
- Define the strategy and launch the accessory proposition for new vehicles (range to be specified)
- Manage accessory pricing for product models; including competitor analysis, benchmarking and price changes
- Accessory portfolio GAP analysis and business cases to support introduction
- Maintenance of on/offline marketing assets (website, menu pricing system, brochures and price lists)
- Working with the business analyst; report on accessory sales performance for specific models
- Respond to network and customer accessory product enquiries (range to be specified)
Who are our client looking for?
As our ideal Product Specialist, you will be able to demonstrate previous Automotive experience (ideally manufacturer) of managing a product portfolio including a demonstrable understanding of benchmarking and pricing is essential. You will also require:
- Broad technical and commercial knowledge from a parts related background, ideally from within a parts retailer, motor factor, distributor, vehicle manufacturer or components manufacturer.
- Knowledge/experience of product management cataloguing and on line content
- Proven ability to manage several diverse projects simultaneously.
Rewards & Benefits
In return for your hard work as a Product Specialist, you will be entitled to a competitive salary and a great range of benefits.
If you have the automotive knowledge and the product management experience, our client want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest in the role of Product Specialist.The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.