Are you an experienced Automotive Product Expert looking for a new challenge?
Discover an amazing opportunity with a busy Prestige main dealer!
Product Specialist - Oxford
£18,000 basic, OTE £20,000
An outstanding opportunity has arisen with our client for an ambitious and driven individual to join their dealership in Oxford as a Product Specialist.
You will provide existing and prospective customers with product information, providing insights into product and services, to ensure an exceptional customer experience.
Product Specialist Responsibilities:
- Be the Centre expert and the first point of contact for all Customer queries in any medium regarding the usage and function of products
- Vehicle Products and Features
- Pro-actively offer every customer a second hand-over- either in the showroom of at the customer's home or work
Work closely with After Sales colleagues to provide an excellent vehicle collection hand-over service for customers.
- Support the Centre with various marketing activities
- Working with the Marketing Department to generate inspiring content for our social media platforms
- Working with the Marketing Department to generate informative content for our social medial platforms pages based on customer queries and latest product information e.g. 'how to' videos.
- Work closely with the Group Training and Development Manager to feedback any knowledge gaps in the Centre team's product knowledge to support their future development.
- Develop a good knowledge and understanding of all competitive products and dealerships in order to provide better insight to customers.
- Provide customers with specification information on all Porsche products and services available through the Centre including Aftersales.
- Assist with showroom preparation including vehicles, merchandise and displays.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity within your already successful career and would like to join this highly successful prestige motor company then apply today!
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, Vauxhall, Nissan and many more