Do you have excellent customer service skills and can easily build a rapport with clients?
An exciting opportunity has arisen in a rapidly expanding national company. This is predominantly a customer service based role where the successful candidate will become a medical product specialist.
Our client is paying a salary of £26,000 plus £6,000 OTE, holiday pay and you will have use of a company van, laptop, satellite navigation and mobile phone (for work use).
The role involves a lot driving as you will cover the north east of England including Leeds and the M62 corridor where you will carry out assessments for products via visits.
The successful candidate will carry out the following duties:
• Carry out medical seating assessments via home visits with assessment chairs.
• Ensure that all clients are receiving an excellent level of customer service
• Keep informed of market activity through conversations with customers and report back to Sales Manager
• Maximise sales activity by supporting the sales team when required
• Attend client meetings as required
• Network with customers to secure business development opportunities and pass to Sales Manager
• Help develop new areas of business geographically and new products
• Participate in Account Management
• Participate in product development
• Retain and maintain demonstration equipment in good condition
Our ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail and be prepared to work long hours as the role is 42.5 hours per week. The role is ideally suited to some who has an excellent customer service background.
Apply now or call James in our Taunton office for further information and apply to this opportunity and find out what other vacancies we have at One Step Recruitment.
Best of luck!
We are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role.
- Account Management
- Customer Service
- Medical Sales
- Product Specialists