Our client are one of the leading independent franchise dealership networks in the UK, with 31 multi-award-winning dealerships across the UK and rapidly growing.
Due to this continued growth they are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join their team in Swindon.
Full training will be provided, we are looking for outgoing and enthusiastic people who are looking to build a career.
- Provide customers with specific and relevant information about new and used Volvo cars, accessories and merchandise
- Plan, manage and execute product presentations to customers on new and used cars
- Manage retailer product displays and accessories merchandising
- Plan, manage and deliver customer handovers
- Support the Sales Manager with maintaining a strong online presence on websites and social media
Skills and Experience:
For the right candidate full training can be provided, the ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Confident and effective communication skills
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Ability to present product and technical innovations in a way that is relevant to their audience
Salary: £18,000 per annum, £20,000 OTE
Working Hours: Monday - Saturday 08:30 - 18:00 (day off in the week)
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 20 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
- Customer Service
- Presentation Skills