£23,000 + OTE
Our exciting and growing client is seeking a Product Specialist to join their team. The role will suit a highly motivated candidate who can get the things done!
As well as working for an amazing company you will also receive fantastic benefits such as breakfast, gym membership,8% pension contribution, perk box, Simply Health cash plan).
Main duties will include
- Being a Product Specialist is an exciting job and is incredibly vital for the business.
- Principally you will be working in tandem with our sales team, generating new leads.
- This is a results-driven role and requires being able to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- You will be personifying our company’s core values, and you will be representing them as you speak with new potential clients.
- Success in this role means having hit all your targets and generating quality leads for your sales colleagues, leading to successful instructions and eventually sales and lets!
To be the ideal candidate you must:
In this role attention to detail is essential. As you will be dealing with professional legal entities, and you will need to be organized and be an expert at overcoming difficult situations, providing a first-class service. The ideal candidate will be;
- Motivated by money
- Keen to pursue a career in sales
- Has an excellent telephone manner
- Is a strong people person and sales experience
- This is mainly a telephone-based role.
If you match the above criteria, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment!!!!!
As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In line with the GDPR Regulations, we are making you aware that in order to proceed with your application, we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. By submitting your CV to this vacancy, you are agreeing to Job Box Recruitment Limited holding your details in order to enable us to contact you with suitable positions. Details of our Privacy Notice and GDPR Policy can be found on our website or emailed across to you if requested.