Product Specialist - Urology and Continence
Product Specialist – Urology and Continence
London Territory (field based with daily travel)
Circa: £35,000 - £37,000 per annum + £3,000 London Weighting + Car
Full time (37.5 hours per week)
12 months Contract
Established in 1982, our Client is a leader in the medical device market - they provide specialist products and services to the healthcare industry. They serve healthcare markets around the world and can genuinely say that they change their customers’ lives!
They are now looking for a Product Specialist in Urology and Continence to join their Business Development team.
About the Product Specialist (Urology and Continence)Role:
During this 12 month contract position you will promote and increase the usage of Our Client's Urology and Continence product range and associated Home Delivery Service through all hospital and community outlets and wholesalers.
You will be responsible for the management and smooth running of your defined territory. Key performance Indicators agreed with your Line Manager to be achieved such as sales v target and customer activity. You will ensure that you are aware of all opportunities available to further increase our Client's market share.
Regular reports on your territory achievements, competitor analysis and promotional activities must be submitted in a timely manner.
About the Successful Product Specialist Candidate:
- Must live on territory.
- Key Account management experience desirable.
- Proven experienced sales person in both remote and face to face selling environments.
- Experience of medical sales; urology and continence.
- Experience of dealing with the NHS, hospitals and community – including procurement, pharmacy and key opinion leaders.
- Experience of selling Intermittent self catheterisation devices.
- Experience of selling Urine drainage bags and Sheathes.
- Proven experience of CCG mapping.
- Proven experience of working with NHS organisations including ICS and PCNs.
- Proven excellent communication skills.
- Proven excellent interpersonal skills.
- Customer focused with a proactive and “can do” attitude.
- Analytical and enquiring mind with an understanding of health economics.
- Experience of budgetary control Influential/persuasive.
- Able to demonstrate initiative Able to demonstrate success.
- You will behave in a professional manner at all times and you will build professional relationships with customers and key opinion leaders that will enhance the Company’s quality image.
- Experience of managing a large territory.
- Nursing background.
9:00 am to 5:00 pm – Monday to Friday 37.5 hours. You will be required to travel on a daily basis. You will also be required to attend meetings at Head Office and attend exhibitions and conferences which may necessitate overnight stays.
Area you will be Covering:
London Territory (Central London and Middlesex) – E, EN, IG, HA, N, NW, RM, SE, SW, UB, W, WC
Benefits of the Role:
- Contributory Pension Scheme.
- 25 days holiday per annum rising to 27 days after 5 years’ service Plus 8 Bank Holidays.
- Private Health Care Bonus Scheme (Details to be provided at interview stage)
- Company car
- Laptop and mobile phone
How to apply for the Product Specialist role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Product Specialist job, just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Other suitable skills and experience includes: Urology and Continence Nurse, Urology and Continence Specialist, Field Product Specialist, Healthcare Product Specialist, Field Sales, Healthcare Field Sales.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'