Motivated Product Specialist / Scientific sales specialists / trainee field sales scientific professional is required for our market leading scientific client to actively sell their bespoke laboratory equipment products to a variety of industries and clients nationwide and internationally. These exciting roles would suit degree or masters qualified scientific professionals or higher with good recent laboratory equipment experience or research experienced professionals looking to develop their scientific career in industry / out of academia, graduates with lab experience / post graduates are welcome. In return there are competitive salaries dependent on the level of skills and experience plus OTE and benefits, including the opportunity to be trained, travel and a long term career. Benefits include 23 days holiday + bank holidays, contributory pension scheme, 34 hours working week, free parking and healthcare vouchers and healthy food. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking organisation offering career development for the right scientific sales professional.
The ideal scientific sales professionals will have the following skills and experiences;
- Be qualified to PhD / DPhil, MSc or degree standard within life or physical sciences, candidates with with neuroscience, electrophysiology are of distinct interest;
- Can demonstrate academic or commercial industry laboratory experience (use of complex instrumentation such as build microscopes, hands on lab equipment, research equipment)
- Experience / knowledge of microscopy and electrophysiology techniques, multiphoton imaging, confocal, instrumentation, neuroscience research
- A full, clean UK or EU driving licence is also required for this role and candidates must be able and willing to travel 2 days per week to client sites in the designated territory sales area
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- You must be client / customer facing and have good customer service experience
- Drive, passion or interest in developing career within field sales, territory sales, product sales (training on sales and company products will be provided but any previous sales experience is desirable)
Reporting into the territory sales manager, the lab equipment product sales specialists will be responsible for developing sales opportunities, achieving sales targets,
Scientific sales professionals will need to be self-motivated, have the ability to work to a high standard with minimal direction; demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills, possess excellent problem solving skills and ability to explain technical information as well as the ability to sell products, full training will be provided on the sales side.
Apply now for an immediate interview!
- Relationship Management
- Scientific Background
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job