Do you have an inquiring mind, a thirst for knowledge and feel ready to help shape a software product?
Your role as Product Specialist
This is an exciting time to join Third Light. Right now, we need your help in managing product communications around the launch of a new version of our digital asset management software, called Chorus.
Our software is being used in many different ways around the world and we need you to understand, capture and communicate how our existing customers are using the system, offer them advice and encouragement and help them migrate confidently.
You will team up with our Senior Account Manager to accelerate new sales and on-boarding, through careful listening to our customers and giving feedback to our product team to influence the roadmap. You will have the means to make a difference to the future of the company and to significantly improve customers’ experiences.
With access to interesting new problems and meaningful projects that make a difference, this is a good opportunity for personal progression and a move towards product management, with recognition for your work.
- Creating and updating product information, content and guides, suitable for customers and prospects
- Capturing emerging requirements and capabilities, and joining them up as product features
- Insightful dialogue with customers considering moving to a SaaS model
- Identifying up-selling and cross-selling opportunities created by the new product launch
About you - as Product Specialist
- You have a healthy technical curiosity and you focus on customer success
- You can capture and communicate complex concepts in a clear, accurate and honest way
- You can lead meaningful technical and commercial dialogue at all levels
- You can master customer deployments; for example, installing and configuring our products as proof-of-concepts or demonstration platforms
- You can offer consistently high-quality and plain English communication, both by email and over the phone
- You may be considering jobs such as: Product Analyst | Product Marketing | Technical Pre-Sales
Salary and benefits
- £35,000 - £37,000 (negotiable)
- Bright, well-equipped office space | Flexible hours | subsidized on-site restaurant | free parking | good coffee | your choice of workstation or laptop | an adorable Beagle to brighten the office
About us - Third Light
Third Light is a profitable and expanding software provider founded 16 years ago by Cambridge University graduates who promote a smart, ambitious culture with technical know-how at its heart. Our product centralises digital media - graphics, photographs, images, audio, video and written content - in a web-based library. Our global customer base includes Bridgestone, the United Nations, NHS, Royal Mail, Nascar and Virgin. You are invited to try our product (free, on our web site): www.thirdlight.com
Located: just outside Cambridge at Cambridge Research Park near the train line and commutable from Cambridge city centre, Bury St Edmunds, Ely, Huntingdon, London, Newmarket, Peterborough, Saffron Walden, St. Neots etc.
- Pre-sales Consultation
- Software Solutions
- Internet Technologies
- Plain English
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job