Product Specialist - Infection Prevention Robots
National Product Specialist - Hospital Digital Technology Solutions
A global market leading company launching a cutting-edge digital technology / robotic solution within the Infection Prevention sector.
- National Role
- £IRO £50kBasic Salary / £12k Commission / Excellent package including car corporate benefits.
- Territory Manager / Sales Representative / Account Manager / Business Development Manager / Sales Specialist
- Drapes / Gowns /Medical Devices / Medical Consumables / Theatre Products / Surgical Instruments.
- Global Market leader within the medical devices space
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Structured training
The solution -
A cutting edge robotic digital solution that uses innovative technology delivering market leading infection prevention care into surgical, ward, outpatient and long-term care settings.
The Product Specialist will work nationally selling the solution into the healthcare market. Their role will see them sell to various clinical environments and involve health economic arguments at a senior stakeholder level within NHS and Private hospitals, CCGs and the Long-term care sector. The appointed person will be supported by a legacy sales team who will be able to drive leads and access to key decision makers. This is a targeted sales role that will demand significant travel and self-motivation.
- A proven medical sales professional with a strong track record of sales success into the NHS and private sector (ideally involving acute and CCG / Long-term care)
- Previous experience selling / launching new products that are disruptive to existing solutions
- Able to demonstrate successes selling at senior C-Suite level and a thorough understanding of leveraging health economic arguments.
- Able to work in collaborative teams
- Structured, organised, professional and determined to succeed!
- To apply for this - or any of our exciting opportunities in the medical devices sales market - apply online.
Progress Sales Recruitment is a specialist sales only medical recruitment consultancy dedicated to offering client and applicants alike the highest levels of service. With over 8 years experience in recruitment we specialise in the following areas of work - Nurse Advisers, Clinical Specialists, Theatre Sales Specialists, Sales Executives, Business Development Managers, Team Leaders, Sales Managers, Sales Directors and all other sales focused roles within the medical sector. Our core therapy areas include Vascular,Endoscopy, Urology, Neurology, ENT, Infection Control, Anaesthesia, Blood Products, Diathermy, Infusion, Orthopaedics, Surgical Instruments and all PCT, Primary, Secondary, Theatre and Rehabilitation products.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'