- Global Organisation.
- Grown in the UK considerably over the last few years.
- Market leading product in the Advanced Wound Care arena.
- Main element of the role is to sell the portfolio of advanced wound care dressings, compression bandages & hosiery and anti-embolism stockings.
- Selling both the acute and community markets (approximately 80% of time in primary care and 20% acute).
- Selling to and liaising with Tissue Viability Nurse, Vascular Nurse Specialist, Leg Ulcer Specialist, District Nurse, Practice Nurse, Treatment Room Nurse, Ward Sister, Ward Clerk, Tissue Viability Link Nurse, Podiatrists, Nursing Home Nurses & Pharmacies.
- CCG's are Grampian CCG, Highlands CCG, Tayside CCG and Western Isles & Shetland CCG.
- They run approx. 2 campaigns a year.
- Expectation is to do 3 F2F Meeting and 6 calls a day.
The Ideal Person:
- Ideally looking for someone with wound care experience.
- Will also consider Pharma reps (BUT MUST NOT SEE THIS AS A STOP GAP OR A STEP DOWN) and other medical devices people that have an understanding of the NHS/Community Buying Process.
- Wants someone that can talk about their achievements & successes.
- Wants to work for the company and make a career.
- Big on people doing their research.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Looking for a sales person, a hunter but fantastic relationship builder.
- Need to be bright and intelligent and absorb information quickly and easily.
Consultant: Rio Barclay
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'