Product Sales Specialist (Engineering / Industrial Controls Group)
Since 1978 our client have successfully established themselves as one of the UK`s leading distributors of industrial automation and control products. Over an impressive period of sustained and continuous growth, they have secured a nationwide network of sales locations employing over 250 personnel. The company has expanded by focusing on providing customers with the very best choice of products from leading manufacturers from around the world packaged together with a range of value-added services.
Position: Product Sales Specialist
Location: South and Southwest
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £34,000 to £38,000 per annum depending on skills and experience
Benefits: Cash for Car Scheme / Company Car, Private Medical Insurance, Health Care Cash Plan, Auto enrolled in pension scheme, Group life assurance, Flexible Benefits, Buy / sell holiday options, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work scheme, Health care upgrades available, Free parking.
About the role:
The Product Sales Specialist will be responsible for providing technical knowledge, advice and support to external customers, to develop profitable Industrial Control Components sales growths, in line with company targets. The role will consist of developing existing accounts and new business development targets with technical solutions.
- Responsibility for the profitable growth of the Components business in their relevant geographical area
- Manage the day to day sales activity of Components products
- Be instrumental in finding and converting New Business development opportunities and priority target accounts
- Offer training, advice and assistance to their local branches
- Attend joint customer visits with Sales Engineers, Sales Managers and Account Managers to all accounts
- Ensure own level of personal development and product knowledge is kept up to date
- Communicate and interface with all other branches and departments
- Experience in similar sales / customer service environment is important
- A good level of education is required; HNC / HND in electrical engineering (or equivalent electrical engineering qualification) would be advantageous
- Extensive knowledge of Components and architecture is required
- It is important that the role holder will have experience in field sales
You may have experience of the following: Product Sales Specialist, Sales Specialist, Business Development Manager, Account Manager, Key Account Manager, National Account Manager, New Business Development Manager, B2B, Sales Manager, Field Sales, Engineer, Engineering, Electrical Engineer, Electrical Engineering, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.