Product Returns and Inspection Coordinator 1 Year FTC
Product Returns and Inspection Coordinator (1 Year FTC)
Brilliant opportunity for a Product Returns and Inspection Coordinator with RM Resources.
RM Resources part of the RM Group have a great opening for a Product Returns and Inspection Coordinator position. On offer is a competitive market rate salary range between £17k-£19k and benefits package. The role is based at our Kirkby-in-Ashfield offices, NG17 9LE.
Working closely with the QA and Compliance managers this role will hold responsibility for ensuring issues raised due to Product Quality are inspected, documented and fed back to relevant stakeholders. This will include Goods in wards inspections, customer initiated inspections as well as assisting in managing legacy compliance issues.
RM Resources is a multi-channel provider with an annual turnover of approximately £120m. It specialises in curriculum and educational resources for schools and nurseries, with a strong presence both in the UK and internationally. We are comprised of multiple brands with our leading identities being TTS and Consortium. Leading the UK educational resources industry in size, innovation and teaching expertise, we sell 59,000 products, of which 3,500 are our own designed products. As we move to be an increasingly digitally focused business, where over half of our UK orders being submitted online, we focus on our operational efficiency, progressing supplier and product rationalisation and expanding internationally to ensure our continued success in a highly competitive environment.
For more information on RM please visit http://
We hope you are interested in RM and this role and look forward to receiving your on line application
Also take a peek at our social media pages:
- Customer initiated Inspections- Product review, Inspection and resolution of Product quality issues.
- Data capture of product based QA and Compliance information.
- Review of returned F&Q lines to establish root cause of the faults and work with QA Manager to resolve
- Product inspections at Goods Inwards checking for Quality and Brand.
Skills & Experience
- Good general education including English, Maths GCSE A-C grade or equivalent and a good understanding of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel.
- Ability to use TC systems
- Knowledge of Product Packaging and transit outer cartons
- Ability to drive a VNA/Forklift
- Ability to manage own workload
- Strong organisational skills
Look at the benefits you are entitled to!
- 25 Days Annual Leave (option to buy an extra 5 days)
- Performance Related Bonus Scheme
- Group Personal Pension
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Life Assurance
The following voluntary benefits are also available:
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Give As You Earn (GAYE)
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Voluntary Dental Plan
- Voluntary Health Cash Plan
- Voluntary Critical Illness Cover
- Voluntary Health Assessments
RM is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all permanent and temporary staff to share this commitment. This role is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and all successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'