As a Product Quality Owner you will be responsible for a specific product category quality conformance from conception / development and throughout the product life cycle. This includes product evaluation & validation testing plus ensuring that products successfully meet and maintain the necessary standards.
You will also identify and present product improvement activities using statistical trend data, 8D and root cause analysis techniques.
* Generation, collation and storage of all product quality test documentation
* Undertake technical product constructional appraisals.
* Participation in system level design reviews.
* Management of product and component reliability testing.
* Coordinating and supporting post production corrective actions as a result of reported field reports by supporting Kenwood technical service department and actively promoting and identifying opportunities for improvement.
* Accurate recording, analysis and presenting of multiple data measurements.
* Creation and maintenance of product risk assessments.
* Active participation in Design Failure Mode Effect Analysis and Process Failure Mode Effect Analysis.
* Participation in technical review.
* Responsible for quality approval of engineering changes
* Creation and coordination of internal product work / reworking instructions.
* Creation and coordination of Bonding and Release process for product quality related issues.
Qualifications & Experience:
* HNC or Degree level
* Experience in development of Products and have experience with finished products.
* Able to demonstrate basic fault finding and root cause analysis skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
* Experience of integrated business management systems SAP
* Working towards or obtained professional registration
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
- Product / Finished goods / Quality / Technical Support / Fault Finding
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'