ROLE: Product/Project Manager
SALARY: £35,000 -£45,000
A Fintech company based in London are looking for a Product/Project Manager with a background in technology.
Responsibilities of a Product/Project Manager
- Arranging & Leading meetings between the business and development team to help build digital solutions
- Overseeing QA testing, drafting test plans and use cases to ensure the business requirements are adequately addressed prior to roll out
- Overseeing the Project Schedules, Software Releases etc.
- Assist in the hiring of Software Developers.
Requirements of a Product/Project Manager
- 2+ Years experience as a Project/Product Manager preferably in the financial sector.
- Preferable knowledge of Software Development Cycle.
If you are interested in this Product/Project Manager position, please apply with your latest CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'