Product & Project Manager
This will be a regulation focused project in how to implement potential product changes due to regulation changes.
The Product & Project Manager (PPM) strongly drives projects across in the UK from a regional perspective but working with global teams to deliver a regional solution.
The success of this project will be driven by an individual who is able to serve as the connection point between a set of activities and our global product and engineering teams.
Some of the PPM responsibilities may include:
- Gathering & documenting and driving detailed product enhancements and changes, based on a solid understanding of systems, customer experience, the UK market needs and our brand
- Managing all day-to-day activities to ensure the success of this project and delivering it to market on time & on budget.
- Coordinating across a wide variety of internal parties regionally to manage changes across multiple products and activities
- Developing go to market plans with the different functions to achieve our targets
- Analysing data to identify needs for improvement and change across legal and compliance frameworks
- Working with the product team to deliver change specifications as well as to define delivery methods, GTM plans and more.
- Delivering these changes to market and tracking the impact on our core customer experience metrics and the business overall.
The PPM will be expected to:
- Quickly acquire an understanding of how our products work from a technical and functional perspective.
- Coordinate & solve problems across a variety of fronts.
- Perform ad hoc analysis where required - requiring strong grasp of Excel, power point and word.
- Lead and manage specific work streams.
- From a project perspective, PPM leads the planning and execution of our project activities for focusing on the product functions.
- The PPM works with multiple team including the project team, legal, compliance, privacy and others to design and execute required changes in our product offering.
- Bachelors or equivalent / higher.
- 5-10 years' Experience in project Management or Product Management or similar relevant role.
- Experience with product and strategy.
- Experience and understanding of regulatory landscape, compliance, privacy etc.
- Track record of significant solutions launches.
- Experience to drive transformational change programs preferable in multinationals.
- Ideally experience around eCommerce, Payments, e-tail or FinTech
Product & Project Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job