Product Partnerships Director
We are currently working with an established yet innovative global Payments business to help them appoint a Director of Product Partnerships.
You will have extensive experience in the UK and international payments market along with a track record of securing and implementing partnerships (management, M&A, partner integration and joint / consortium) deliveries.
Domestic and International travel may also be required from time to time
The Director is responsible for leading, defining, developing and managing partnerships with suppliers, distribution partners and key industry players, contributing to the delivery of commercial and B2B products and services.
The Director is responsible for leading the commercial success partner integrations and relationships. They do this by having a broad understanding of the solutions and partner landscape, and are able to identify relevant partners, working with them to establish commercial constructs and business cases.
The Director is the internal champion of the partner solutions throughout the lifecycle and takes responsibility for the features, benefits and capabilities of the partnership and how they meet the needs of current and future customers.
The Director will similarly be extremely familiar with the technical, operational and legal and regulatory environments within which the products operate. They will be a key advocate of the products both internally to the company and externally.
The Director will lead and liaise closely with all other members of the team, and where appropriate provide guidance and leadership to other members of the team to transition new business to BAU (in particular as new products are handed over for ongoing product management post live and once stable).
All About You
• Experience in the UK and international payments market
• Track record of securing and implementing partnerships (management, M&A, partner integration and joint / consortium) deliveries.
• Strong finance skill, investment analysis skills, financial business case development
• Good understanding of risk frameworks, and working in regulated environments
• Good customer facing experience, working across multiple levels within an organisation
• Proven ability to manage multiple initiatives concurrently
• Experience in digital payments channels such as mobile and ecommerce beneficial
• P&L responsibility
• Experience of establishing distribution partnerships for payment software and services.
• Experience of payments systems
"Office Assistant jobs in London"