WHAT DRIVES US...
Maybe you know us, maybe you don't. Even though you probably use our services every day.
So we'd like to share more about what we do at Nominet, and why we do it, so that you can help us to build the right team.
We're proudly at the heart of the UK's critical internet infrastructure. Leading the charge in cybersecurity, as we explore and pioneer new tech.
We do this to enable connectivity, inclusivity and security for our world - and create a vibrant digital future That's what drives us - and the kind of people we want to work with.
Competitive salary depending on experience, plus excellent benefits including a 10% bonus, 28 days holidays, Healthcare, Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, Wellbeing allowance, Flex benefits and onsite fitness classes and studio.
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
- The Nominet Product team is responsible for the Nominet Cyber product strategy and plays a key part in delivering world class solutions through an agile development method.
- The Product Owner role is a key component of the scrum team and is responsible for owning the product backlog, ensuring we are always delivering the most value to our customers and our organisation.
- Be the voice of the customer, using that voice to ensure we are delivering value back to the customer through our solutions
- Responsible for all aspects of the product backlog, prioritising and refining the backlog along with your scrum team (s)
- Work closely with the Nominet team, ranging from the Customer Success, the Support teams and Engineering teams, to ensure we deliver great solutions to our customers
- Take ownership of the solution or the components, becoming an advocate of our solutions internally and externally
- Engage with customers to gain insight into their current challenges
- Advocate for the customer and their needs internally within Nominet to drive continuous solution improvement.
- Maintain a view of the competition and how we stack up against them
- Drive new features and products from concept through launch, updates and enhancements to end of life.
- Work with development team to create user stories and acceptance criteria for new products or features
- Measure impact of features
- The world of Cybersecurity excites you and you have experience in the enterprise technology space.
- Experience in working in scrum teams
- Preferably from technical background (software, support, or infrastructure)
- Product Management
- Product Manager
- product management
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'