This leading fintech software organisation is seeking an experienced Product Owner to join a newly established Agile Scrum team in Altrincham. The Product Owner will be a vital member of the team, working closely with Scrum Masters, BA's, Developers, and Testers, to ensure maximum product quality and value is achieved.
As a Product Owner you will lead by example and champion Agile development principles in everything you do. The role will see you take ownership of strengthening relationships with key stakeholders. Responsibilities will include owning product roadmaps, prioritising product backlogs, and ensuring that the development team understand the backlog.
This organisation strongly believes that having an enjoyable and rewarding working environment is the best way to achieve their business goals. Their offices have a non-corporate atmosphere and you will have a real voice to influence the business. Continued learning and progression is deeply ingrained into the culture and is encouraged through a variety of channels such as research and learning days.
- Experience as a product owner within a software development environment
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to negotiate and influence
- Strong relationship building skills
- Flexible working options
- E-learning subscriptions
- Monthly down-tools day
- Conference attendance
- Excellent holiday allowance
- Life assurance (X8 annual salary)
- Private health cover
- Regular team social and fun events
- Numerous charity incentives
Location: near Altrincham town centre and within a short walk from the Altrincham tram and railway station.
Please click 'Apply' to send your CV and find out more. Alternatively, you may send your CV directly to Tom Greaves at and call .
- Product Owner / Product Manager / Product Management / Software / Agile / Scrum /
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'