Newcastle Upon Tyne
Our Client is looking for a Product Owner to join their dedicated team, based in the centre of Newcastle in a stunning environment, you would be working on high profile projects for the construction industry.
- Responsible for managing both the short and mid-term needs of the product or service.
- Work with the Market Research team, understand industry trends, collate and evaluate product and market requirements along with Identifying target audiences.
- Undertake further research to understand needs and issues through on site visits and user groups.
- Translate and prioritise market and customer requirements into a product roadmap.
- Create and maintain the roadmap which will define product enhancements.
- Work closely with software development as part of an agile team.
- Collaboration with Sales, Marketing, Customer Services to support product positioning, key
market messages, taking accountability for product launches and releases.
- Provide vision and leadership to the team
Skills and Experience
Proven track record as a ‘PRODUCT OWNER’ with clear evidence of defining and managing product backlogs and roadmaps in a commercial software environment
Technical knowledge ensuring products meet the short and mid-term needs of the business
Understanding and evidence of using Agile methodologies
Knowledge of the construction industry specifically manufacturing (Desirable)
Excellent planning and organisation skills with the ability to prioritise and multi-task under
Strong relationship builder, driving engagement and collaboration
Results orientated, able to engage the right people and create plans to make things happen
Professional communication and influencing skills
Team player but capable of working on own initiative
Trustworthy and honest, showing consistency between what they say and how they act
Customer Focused, ensure all activities improve the customer experience and exceed expectations.
In return you will receive excellent company benefits and a wonderful working environment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'