Are you a Product Owner looking for a challenge in one of the world’s largest airfreight logistics organisation and a FTSE 100 company?
At IAG Cargo we are in the business of moving things. From antibiotics to rhinoceros, gold bullion to avocados and everything in between. Whatever people need, wherever they are. In an era of digital screens and closed borders, we open the skies and fly the world to bring people the things they really need.
As the logistics and cargo brand of the International Airlines Group, you will work across the globally recognised brands of Aer Lingus, British Airways, Iberia, Level and Vueling as we build and shape a new logistics company. We believe in a world that is always moving, with values that underpin our business. By always delivering, always improving, always listening and always working with integrity, we are creating an inclusive business that works for its customers and its colleagues around the globe.
Reporting to the Head of Distribution the Product Owner will own projects that deliver change across all of IAG Cargo’s direct digital interfaces (iagcargo.com, Host2Host & APIs) driving sales, engagement, retention, new business and positive customer behaviour.
- Own the iagcargo.com & API Agile development team to enhance online accessibility & utilization of digital sales and servicing.
- Work cross-functionally across Revenue Management, Sales, Marketing, Pricing and Global Operations to prioritize online developments.
- Responsible for the detailed scoping and prioritization of business requirements to ensure maximum business value is achieved each sprint
- Responsible for UAT of each deliverable to ensure high quality projects and minimize live issues
- Work collaboratively with front-end and backend developers to build the best web presentation with a primary focus on usability
- Define, test and verify the measures of success for each deliverable, including ongoing tracking and reporting
- Report and analyze all direct digital sales channels on; cost of sale, revenue and yield per unit of freight.
- Develop alternative transactional platforms, such as host to host engagement with large customers, and linkage to established 3rd Party Distribution platforms such as CPS
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to enable projects that require website change, outside of the Distribution portfolio, are prioritized and delivered in line with the Business Plan while maintaining the integrity of the online customer experience
Key Skills and Experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Experience of website development projects, including scoping, project delivery, and testing and implementation
- Is able to analyse and integrate different perspectives
- Ability to prioritize opposing options to ensure the maximum business value is continually achieved
- Ability to define requirements and user stories to clearly articulate the scope & acceptance criteria of any given business deliverable
- Knowledge of the online cargo sector would be advantageous
- Experience of working in IT projects as part of an Agile team desirable
As part of our growing workforce you will receive a competitive salary as well as access to a variety of our excellent benefits including 26 days holiday, DC pension scheme, flight benefits, discounts with many high street retailers, good development prospects and the opportunity to be included in the annual incentive scheme.
We are one of the world's largest cargo carriers, come and be part of it.
To apply for the position of Product Owner please use the 'apply now’ function.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'