Location: Central Support Office, Crawley
Salary: Competitive Salary plus Benefits and Bonus
We're looking for a project management focused product owner who loves all things digital!
As Product Owner you will be highly hands on and pro-active ensuring the delivery of web development projects on time and within budget and scope. Working to eCommerce best practice you will be part of an in-house specialist team and manage relationships technical and non-technical third party suppliers.
In an exciting time of growth for Evans Cycles you will cover key areas including support, business analysis, conversion optimisation and product owner responsibilities.
About the role...
As Product Owner you will be working with SAP/Hybris platforms and will use your extensive experience and understanding of Agile and Scrum methodology to push forward and deliver on all the exciting projects currently in pipeline and flight.
As well as managing external agencies the Product Owner is also responsible for a team of in-house specialists covering key areas including support, business analysis, conversion optimisation and SEO responsibilities.
The development approach at Evans Cycles is based on the Agile development methodology - experience in the Agile approach is essential in this role.
As Evans Cycles Development Manager you will;
- Demonstrable experience leading ongoing website development programme using the Agile development methodology
- Previous experience of working with development agencies/Developer to ensure planned work is delivered on time and to the agreed standard
- Advanced level communication both written and verbally.
- Knowledge and understanding of managing capex spend, UAT deadlines, testing and bug fixing.
- Demonstrable experience in Agile & process management via Jira is essential to success in this role.
- Comfortable and confident when dealing with 3rd party agencies to ensure services are set up and optimised.
- Ability to negotiate and manage expectations.
- A passion for cycling is useful but not a requirement - we are happy to teach you all things bike!
We’ve come a long way from the local shop in Kennington Road, London in 1921. Back then, we made our own bikes, and even won awards for the quality of our service. It was (and still is) all about knowledge, passion and value. These three things are still part of our DNA - we’re still a local bike shop, but now with nationwide stores and a huge online store that operates on a global scale.
We love to reward our colleagues for the passion and enthusiasm they put into what they do.
Here are some of our benefits that you can unlock…
- Up to 30 Days Holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- A Company Pension scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Annual Bonus
- The Yellow Jersey - our colleague of the month award
- Free Entry to our RIDEIT Events
- A Dedicated Training Program from day one
- Access to your very own e-learning portal
On completion of your probationary period…
- A Ride to Work Scheme (unsurprisingly)
- Trade Discount on all of our products
- Holiday Buy Back - buy up to 5 days’ additional holiday
After 6 months…
- Health Shield, a cash back health plan
Click apply today to begin your Evans Cycles adventure.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'