Oneserve is an exciting, innovative software solutions provider, delivering cloud-based SaaS which supports mobile workforces. We’ve been keeping our heads down for the past few years while we develop our award-winning enterprise field services management solution which powers a new generation of service companies, connects personnel and delivers powerful software.
What we’ve created is easy to use, simple to configure and quick to implement. We’re now looking for a Product Owner to join our team in Exeter and drive the success of our product range.
- Competitive salary
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Extra day off on your birthday
- Free fruit
We’re a bright, ambitious and award-winning software company with the appetite and aptitude for great things. However, in order to realise our full potential, we need amazing people on our team.
When we move together, we move forward. Our business is built on our people; we ask a lot of ourselves and each other, so it is vital to ensure that we work together; supporting one another, celebrating one another’s successes and assisting in one another’s challenges.
Working as a key member of our talented team, you will have the chance to play an integral role in our product development process and evangelise the vision and values of our product roadmap.
As the Product Owner, you will ensure the successful development of our product.
Working with the Delivery Team, you’ll ensure that products are developed in-line with the roadmap timeline and highlight any issues to the Head of Product.
Additionally, you will:
- Engage with customers and internal stakeholders to understand requirements
- Scope/prioritise product requests/requirements based on business and customer impact
- Communicate customer requirements, project strategy and objectives
- Deliver value by managing and prioritising the backlog, using agreed methodologies
- Lead the creation of simple, clear, unambiguous and concise user stories and acceptance criteria
- Deliver appropriate documentation, mock-ups, prototypes and wireframes
- Update and maintain the product roadmap and detailed plans
To join us as a Product Owner, you’ll need:
- At least two years’ experience as a Product Owner
- A proven track record of delivering successful, user-oriented products
- Experience of working in an Agile development environment
- The ability to lead requirements and gather solutions, including user story authoring, wireframing and functional specification authoring
- The ability to prioritise requirements based on sound principles
We are eager to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Product Owner, Software Product Owner, Digital Product Owner, Development Product Owner, Product Manager or Software Product Manager.
Webrecruit and Oneserve are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applications for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next step as a Product Owner, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'