Are you passionate about making products that make a difference to their customers lives? Do you enjoy having total freedom to deliver a product exactly how you envision it? A fantastic opportunity has come up to do exactly that with a charity that provides services and advice to the public for free. This service is held up by the fantastic advisers that use an intranet type encyclopedia product to answer their customers queries and concerns, a legacy system severely in need of help. You will have the opportunity to replace this system and see it through from inception to testing and delivery.
Product Owner - Responsibilities
- Set the strategy for the Adviser Product
- Understand the pain points of the users by working with Research and insight specialists and speaking with the relevant stakeholders
- Take ownership of the Adviser product and be able to tell a compelling story about the short, medium and long-term vision for these services.
- Lead the implementation of the strategy, roadmap and development for the Adviser product across a team including specialists in UX, content, research and service design.
- Working with the news, public affairs and comms team to develop and deliver an effective external and network communications strategy
- Lead engagement with senior stakeholders and the wider citizens advice network to build confidence and capability in the Adviser Product
- Advise senior stakeholder (for example, ET, Trustees) on recent developments in field of work.
- Provide leadership to technical and non technical team staff.
Product Owner - Requirements
- Stakeholder and communication skills are the most important element to this position - you must be diplomatic, understanding, empathetic and passionate
- Excellent understanding of creating digital products based on user needs.
- Ability to plan and facilitate workshops with senior stakeholders to prioritise user needs and product plans, working within resource constraints.
- Excellent ability to form product backlogs, responding to stakeholder influence while prioritising user-centred features
- Knowledge of data analysis and informing product delivery
- Ability to contribute to an inventive, responsible and generous organisation and team culture
- Proven ability to keep up to date with technology and take individual responsibility for learning new technologies
Very rarely does an opportunity come up with such a broad remit that can genuinely make a difference to such a large number of customers and make a difference in peoples lives. Passion is crucial!
Travel will be required UK wide, very rarely will this be overnight
Please ensure you have a valid UK work permit before applying to this position.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"