Product Owner / Product Manager
A Product Owner / Product Manager is needed to join the Digital Transformation team of an innovative business based near Crewe (under an hour from Manchester & Liverpool) on a 24 month fixed term contract. About to embark on an exciting programme of digital transformation, expect to act as the lynch-pin between the business and development teams to guide the build of revolutionary customer experiences.
Bringing together the best of the public and private sector, this agile framework service provider delivers full service support for organisations ranging from digital transformation, building maintenance to developing future energy strategy. In short they are focused on enabling successful outcomes for its customers. Due to an exciting project they are now seeking a Product Owner / Product Manager with experience of using the Scrum framework to join their talented team on a 24 month fixed term contract.
Working in an Agile environment the Product Owner / Product Manager will be responsible for driving the design, build and implementation of multiple digital products. You will create the product roadmap and prioritise development, bringing together customer, technical and business requirements. In summary, expect a varied role that will see you gain input from all stakeholders into the creation and delivery of a forward thinking and market leading product roadmap.
To qualify… We are seeking a Product Owner / Product Manager / Web Product Manager / Software Product Owner or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a Product Owner / Product Management role;
- Extensive experience in building customer centric digital products in an online environment;
- You are well versed in working in an agile environment using the Scrum Framework;
- Thorough understanding of Scrum practices and a Scrum certification;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, you have the ability to articulate complex requirements in a concise, easy to understand way;
- A passion for UX, you have the ability to enhance the digital customer journey and digital customer experience;
- The ability to collaborate closely with a technical delivery / development team;
- Excellent organisational skills with outstanding attention to detail;
- You have a 'can-do' attitude, you're self-motivated, and you get things done.
In return, the Product Owner / Product Manager will be joining a friendly team who are passionate about the services they offer. You can expect a challenging yet rewarding environment with discounts to high street stores, cinemas, restaurants etc., discounted gym membership, paid volunteering days and much more.
- Product Manager
- Product Owner
- Software Product Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"