I’m working with a global SaaS provider who specialise in cloud-based platforms for customers including retail giants & small SME’s. There has been some huge changes for the business over the past 18 months which has seen them go from strength to strength and further improve their technical talent and customer experience.
Following this period of growth, they’re looking to hire a Product Owner to act as the interface between the tech / development teams and the business global customers, ensuring the successful delivery & implementation of customer software projects. You’ll take ownership of product backlog, road mapping, strategy planning, continuous improvement, business analysis, driving agile & scrum practices.
If this sounds like a great challenge, you need to demonstrate;
- Product Owner / Product Manager experience with additional business / system analysis involvement
- Demonstrable capability delivering and improving existing software products
- Ability to act as the voice of the product linking customer and tech teams
- Solid agile & Scrum practices
- Web & cloud technology knowledge (ideal)
- Ability to adapt and drive change from a business, customer & project perspective
You will truly help the business go through this great growth period and you will be one of the most integral parts to the business. There’s great opportunity for you to grow from a career perspective but also from a skills and mind-set side too.
If you match the above, please apply immediately or send your CV direct to Michael Hannah at Maxwell Bond
- Business Analysis
- Product Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job