Job; Product Owner - West Drayton
This agency consists of an award-winning team of digital thinkers, creative designer & technologists. They specialise in creating great websites, brilliant digital strategies & effective digital marketing. They’re seeking an experienced client-focused Product Owner to help deliver the next phase of a flagship production management portal for one of their key clients. The role is located in their head office in West Drayton, with regular onsite presence at their client in Uxbridge and occasional (fully expensed) travel to Edinburgh, Bradford and Berkhamsted.
The role requires an experienced agile Product Owner, well versed in delivering web-based B2B solutions in a consultancy / agency environment.You will help to shape and influence product strategy and design, working with senior and operational stakeholders in their client team (at board level) and customers. The role will also sit at the heart of their product development team, driving the project forward by ensuring that their team is delivering value at all times and assuring quality. You will be comfortable working within a geographically distributed development team.
In this high-profile role, they want people who like to lead from the front. They are looking for candidates who, alongside their Product Ownership skills, enjoy the day to day challenge of leading small development teams and Scrum delivery processes in a very product focused environment, working with external clients. They use JIRA for requirements capture and project management.
Required technical skills;
- Strong knowledge and practical experience in a Scrum Product Owner role
- Strong business analysis skills and knowledge of requirements analysis techniques in a Scrum context, and experience of using these extensively with external customers
- Experience working as part of a development team with UX designers, developers and testers in a modern web development environment
- Understanding of UX principles, experience of collaborating with UX designers to communicate business goals and desired functional behaviour
- Experience developing enterprise B2B web products.
- Any experience with print and packaging / art working production systems an advantage.
Required non-technical skills;
- A strong interest in developing best practice in analysis, Scrum and Product Ownership within their organisation.
- Ability to communicate with and influence senior business stakeholders.
- Ability to manage a remote development team.
- £’s; fully DoE up to £65k,
- Benefits; 25 days’ holidays, company pension, profit share scheme
- Location; West Drayton, with regular onsite presence at their client in Uxbridge and occasional (fully expensed) travel to Edinburgh, Bradford and Berkhamsted
- How to get to them; West Drayton offices 5 mins walk to/from West Drayton station (which is connected to London Paddington - 21 mins),
- Interested? Please send your (Word) CV,
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; scrum product owner agile JIRA digital web online UX client customer West London Uxbridge Hounslow Middlesex West Drayton agency project manager account manager account director client director product management project management packaging art design delivery
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'