Based out of Leeds the Product Owner shall optimise the mobile offering, support commercial performance and enhance customer experience through adoption of this channel! Essentially you will be the business expert and the go to person for everything Mobile App related.
A great company to work for as it continues to grow and carve out their niche online and this is another added position following a sequence of marketing roles added last year.Benefits include:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday off
- Gym Membership
- Contributory pension
- Free fruit
- Enhanced Mat/Pat leave
This is a key critical role supporting the overall company vision. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Lead the build and launch of the MVP
- Drive the adoption plans for customers for the mobile app working with marketing & IT teams
- Own the roadmap ensuring projects are delivered to time, scale and budget
- Managing the external web dev agency
- Build & Own the analytical dashboards - feeding results back into dev pipeline
- Own end to end delivery of product enhancements
- Take personal ownership of KPI’s
- Be the business expert for everything mobile app related
- for the success of the product
This role is based in Leeds with occasional travel between London & West Midlands. The ideal candidate for this role will have at least 2 years experience building & developing apps preferably in a retail environment and be able to work using agile methodologies. Aside from this the product owner will have exceptional business analysis skills with ability to simplify and map complex business & systems processes. You’ll have strong stakeholder engagement as well as a customer focus, commercial awareness and a strong understanding of relevant digital technologies.
Remuneration for this role is dependent on experience but will be in the region of £35-45K plus benefits.
- Digital Product Development
- Mobile Applications
- Mobile Technology
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'