About the role
The Product Owner will work with the Product Manager to break down the product line backlog into the product backlog. You will be prioritising and sequencing the backlog according to business value i.e. grading user stories. In addition you will break down epics, themes and features into user stories that are granular enough to be achieved in a single sprint. Capturing requirements from the Product Manager and business stakeholders that are developed into product backlog items, your responsibility will be to convey the vision and goals at the beginning of every sprint. The Product Owner will participate in the daily scrums, sprint planning meetings and sprint reviews and retrospectives and make sure the next sprint is ready to commence. A key component is the ability to maintain an excellent holistic knowledge of product, processes and the business, interacting regularly with all key stakeholders and manage the day to day change requests in relation to the project plans to ensure agreed deadlines are met.
- Previous experience within a Product Owner capacity
- Strong business analysis and agile / scrum exposure
- Experience working with information architecture and user experience
- The ability to provide an accurate assessment of features’ business value
- Solution focused approach to team disputes/disagreements
- Excellent understanding and experience of Agile/Scrum methodology
- Consistently deliver on deadlines, on time and within budget
It would be a bonus if you also had:
- Managing stakeholders and developing relationships.
- Scrum certified
- An understanding of the online gaming industry
- Excellent time management
- Proven effective communication at all levels of the business
- Works well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Self-starter with a proven work ethic
About the company
You will be joining a provider of first class entertainment! This company are a market leading, international online gaming company who cover the areas of sports betting, casino, bingo, esports and poker around the world. Customer focused and a promoter of responsible gaming, they really are one of the best companies to work for. Fun, innovative offices and an inclusive team working culture means every you love going to work every day!
- Product Development