Product Owner - Glasgow/Edinburgh - 6 Months
We have many exciting opportunities live in the central belt at the moment for experienced Product Owners.
Out client is undergoing an unprecedented programme of digital transformation and is looking to take on a number of Product Owners to work on a variety of projects including:
- Document Management systems and processes
- Telephony Systems, services and processes
- Fraud and Data projects
- User Information Platforms
Candidates should note that these roles fall in-scope of IR35 legislation.
- Extensive experience working collaboratively across departments with technical and non-technical staff in order to gather requirements
- Experience grooming product backlogs and working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience of working on a variety of ongoing projects/programmes in multiple industries.
- Expertise with at least one of the above listed project types
Candidates for this role should either hold or be willing to apply for a Basic Disclosure Scotland certificate.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
- product owner
- digital transformation
- product backlogs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job