Product Owner with sound Product Owner skills including defining user stories / defining requirements, prioritisation to maximise business value, owning the product backlog, managing software products through the Agile lifecycle is required by world leading Ecommerce giant in West London to work key ecommerce systems related to product ranking / recommendations, taxonomy and merchandising tooling.
Key Skills required include
- Proven Product Owner who is hot on Agile lifecycle (CSPO would be nice)
- Ideally expertise in complex software systems for ecommerce or complex enterprise software systems.
- Proven experience in successfully delivering measurable business value through software or initiatives you have define
- Experience in analysing and mapping system data flows to physical process flows - essential
- Strong Stakeholder Management skills and experience leading experienced developers
- Experience organising and enabling cross functional teams to deliver to tight deadlines working without line management responsibility
- Experience in writing clear and succinct user stories that have led to successful delivery
Desirable skills would include
- merchandising / buying and areas such as merchandising engines, product recommendation, taxonomy, customer insights tool, Product Information Management / PIM
- Experience in completing business and/or systems analysis to contextualise user stories - preferable
- Experience / understanding of working on system re-architecture projects using SOA principles
- Experience of ecommerce platforms systems such as Websphere Commerce / WCS / Watson Commerce or Hybris or ATG is desirable
- Understanding of interaction design - preferable
- Understanding of value chain analysis - preferable competencies
- Leadership and Superb Stakeholder management skills
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Communicating & Presenting
- Adapting and Responding to Change
This challenging role will be working within a fast growing and world leading ecommerce company working within a large Agile technology function on their flagship ecommerce platform
Opus Resourcing acts as an employment agency in respect of Permanent positions.
- Product Owner
- Product Information