This is a rewarding opportunity to work for a dynamic, progressive and prestigious service provider that is embarking on an exciting period of further national and international expansion.
The company offer range of benefits including a pension scheme, life assurance (4x salary), 25 days holiday, plus 3 additional for Christmas and childcare vouchers.
As a Product Owner – Digital, your main duties will include:
- Owning key products, platforms and development roadmaps.
- Effectively sourcing and managing external agencies and third-party suppliers (including developers and designers).
- Monitoring supplier performance and ensuring adherence to SLA’s.
- Prioritising projects in line with the business’ strategic objectives.
- Monitoring, measuring and stakeholder reporting.
- Troubleshooting business issues.
To be a successful Product Owner – Digital, you will have the following skills and experiences:
- Demonstrable experience from within a similar role.
- Experience of working effectively with stakeholders to capture requirements and translate into functional specifications and accompanying project plans.
- Strong web development experience and all-round communication skills.
- The ability to work well in a SCRUM/Agile environment.
- The ability to write comprehensive, concise and well-structured documentation.
In return, a Digital Owner will receive a salary of c£40,000 – £45,000 per annum (though negotiable subject to experience), plus a range of attractive benefits.
To apply for this role of Digital Owner, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job