This newly formed role is part of the Insurance and Assistance travel team, and will focus predominantly on supporting our unique proposition - Stranded Traveller
It will require the individual to work across the business in order to support the end to end solution. This will range from initial proposition specification through to supporting the implementation of the proposition.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing the operational support for Stranded Traveller. In addition the role will contribute to the development of Stranded Traveller by contributing to market research, commercial analysis and requirement definition.
- Provide general support across the Stranded Traveller proposition - ranging from product innovation through to working with the operational teams on the customer service aspect of the proposition.
- Own client implementations across each of the individual business workstreams
- Work with IT to become the technical liaison between the Stranded Traveller commercial team and IT
- Create performance analytics for Stranded Traveller
- Provide regular reports ( including client reports)
- Identify opportunities for product and servicing development and improvements and work across the business to embed improvements.
- Ensure that product information pages on the internal Knowledge Hub is up-to-date and relevant
- Develop market insight and share on Collinson’s internal knowledge hub pages.
- Work with marketing to create and update product collateral for both internal and external use.
- Support specifications development and project management for new products, collaborating closely with teams in commercial, technology, design and marketing functions. An understanding of technical development would be beneficial.
Skills and experience:
- Project management
- Research work
- Exposure to digital and mobile applications
- Previous experience in a commercial organization, ideally with operational and development responsibilities
- Role would also suit a highly motivated graduate who is looking to progress their career working with new product development in a global business
- Organised and self-starter approach to working, with ability to work as part of a diverse team
- Ability to operate independently in a dynamic environment
- Creative thinker ensuring we keep developing the product and gathering feedback from clients / our own teams
- High computer literacy, esp. Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player
- Able to prioritise effectively
- Problem solver
- Desire to grow personally and within the organization
- Product Development
- Travel Insurance
- Operational Support