- Are you a Product Merchandiser looking for the next step in your career?
- Are you ambitious, driven and committed to support with the growth and development of the merchandising team?
- Are you excited by, and can you commit to travel to London on a regular basis?
If you're smiling and thinking 'yes' then I'm keen to speak with you today!
As Product Merchandiser you will be responsible for the detailed analysis and reporting on KPI's, sales and stock across wholesale, ecommerce and retail business platforms while formulating and implementing merchandising plans to deliver desired business targets and seasonal growth.
With excellent attention to detail and accuracy standards you will be highly numerate, analytical and demonstrate commercial awareness and relationship building skills.
As Product Merchandiser you will take ownership over:
- Developing cross department relationships to support all parts of the business and their merchandising requirements
- Perform seasonal sell in and sell out analysis
- Assist with creating seasonal line lists, and participate in the development of seasonal collections that are fit for purpose across retail, ecommerce and wholesale
- Identify and manage stock levels to ensure all business units have relevant stock to full fill demand on core product
- Produce allocation plans, and make sure stock is allocated correctly throughout the business to maximise sales
- Creating and presenting the weekly analysis of retail figures
- Identify and create retail selection from seasonal collections
- Develop and implement trading initiatives to push sales and margin, as well as clearance proposals to reduce any over-stock issues
Guaranteed not to be on the market for long, apply now with an up to date CV if this Product Merchandiser role sounds like the career move you've been looking for.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job