Get on Board - Product Matching Analyst
Brand View is busy disrupting the world of price, promotions, ecommerce, nutrition and market research. This is just the start - we’ve continually got new projects on the go that need smart, creative minds to spark them into life.
Our award-winning, much-acclaimed office might look like a playground complete with DJ booth, pool table, Xbox and beer tap, but it’s designed to be a fun, inspiring and dynamic place to work. Best of all it’s brimming with brilliant people.
Our goals have always been the same: Have fun, do exceptional work, build the best product in the business, experiment, pay attention to the details, treat people right, tell the truth, have a positive impact on the world around us, give back, and keep learning
We’re always on the lookout for ambitious and creative people to join our team. But isn’t everyone? Potential Brand View employees need something extra. A quirky edge, a positive attitude and a driving passion to bring something unique to our party. It’s hard to define but you’ll know if you’ve got it. And so will we. Think you can measure up? Let’s talk!
Is this You?
The ability to take ownership and day to day management of Brand View’s matching platform. You will work within the Service Delivery Team which is responsible for the timely and accurate delivery of retailer data and analytics. In this role you will need to monitor the top line reports, analyse the outputs from the matching platform, triage and investigate issues, decide on the route cause and suggest upgrades to the platform to avoid future problems. This is a high profile role and you will need to communicate new ways of working, updates in process to other teams within the business and be the primary point of contact for the product matching platform around the office.
The Day Job
- Optimising the output of our proprietary product matching platform
- Monitoring throughput for both quality and quantity of data and to stay within budget
- Proactive root cause analysis and corrective actions
- Adjusting settings and filters to ensure efficiency
- Ensuring quality control measures are kept up to date
- Answering questions and queries on the matching platform
- Working with the Product Manager to highlight issues and further developments required to enhance the matching platform
- Documenting updates to process or enhancements to the platform
- Self motivated
- Keen attention to detail
- A curious and inquisitive manner, a desire to know how something works
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good level of technical awareness, to be able to understand technical terms and concepts
- To be able to work independently on task, but also as part of a team
- Ability to explain complex issues clearly and concisely to colleagues
- You have a STEM subject degree
- Experience in a technical/data role
- Excellent salary of £25-£28k dependent on experience
- 26 days annual holiday rising incrementally after 3 years service to a maximum of 30 days
- A contributory pension scheme
- A distinct lack of red tape
- Exposure to some of the largest FMCG and General Merchandise companies in the world
- A fun, lively office with regular social activities throughout the year!
- Fresh fruit, breakfast options, full Nespresso coffee suite, soft drinks, sweet station and, of course, beer tap
- Award-winning office with amazing views across Reading. Fully equipped with kitchen/breakfast bar, pool table, table tennis, DJ booth and gaming station
- Access to Perkbox, giving you a huge range of discounts on goods and services; from dining out and shopping to child care support.
- Make your mark! Real opportunity to help shape the future direction of this truly dynamic organisation
Join a fun, global team of top engineers, awesome commercial folk, meticulous data analysts and seasoned entrepreneurs for the adventure of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Oh, and just a little bit weird.
We’re passionate about our work, but also about a whole lot more than that. We’re parents, siblings, jokers, movie buffs, nerds, fashionistas, marathoners, and couch potatoes. And we can’t wait to meet you so - what are you waiting for….
- Analytical Skills
- Communication Skills
- Data Analysis
- Process Improvement
- Quality Control