The Role of Product Marketing Manager: Exciting opportunity for a marketer to move up the career ladder, develop their skills through innovative internal and external training, and join a leading B2B information services provider. This role will report directly into the Senior Product Marketing Manager , working in an immediate team of 5, and within a wider department of 30 professionals. The role will be responsible for executing a full marketing strategy for a high growth subscription product offering. As the Product Marketing Manager you will be executing the strategy and working with multiple stakeholders to promote the plan that will ultimately ensure the growth of your chosen portfolio. The successful candidate will be expected to have had prior experience executing campaigns across email, social media, SEO, PPC, advertising, Direct Mail and PR where necessary.
Responsibilities for the Product Marketing Manager role include:
- Develop a thorough understanding of the business'?priorities?and translate them into?go-to-market strategies that ensure awareness, engagement and adoption of the products and brands?.
- Develop, activate and optimize value propositions, unique selling points (USPs), strategic audience segmentation & competitive analysis for use across sales and functional areas of marketing.
- Own a key portfolio of products and orchestrate the successful end-to-end marketing activities that enable growth
- Oversee campaign budgets and ensure they are deployed to maximum efficiency and deliver ROI
- Creating sales collateral when necessary
To be considered for the role of Product Marketing Manager you must have:
- At least 4+ years' marketing experience working in a B2B commercial marketing role
- An understanding of subscriptions / product marketing
- Demonstrate that you are a candidate who is revenue focussed
- You need to be able to articulate how your marketing strategy has delivered revenue for a business
- A working knowledge of marketing automation and lead scoring
The company: This leading multi-million-pound B2B information services provider that focus on the legal, financial services and professional services markets. With very ambitious plans for 2022, they are in need of a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join the team ASAP! If you are someone who has experience in driving growth through innovative marketing campaigns then this could be a great next step for you!
The package for the role of Product Marketing Manager includes:
- Salary - £40,000-£49,000
- Remote first business
- 4.5 day working week
Location: The position of Product Marketing Manager can be based anywhere in the UK. Occasional travel to London may at times be required.
BMS Marketing Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
- Marketing Manager / Lead Generation Marketing Manager / Subscriptions Marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'