My client, a global giant within the Social Media industry, is looking for a Product Marketing to join their team in London, on a 6 months contract.
- To be a product/platform expert and advocate in your region
- Partner with Regional Sales leadership and other cross-functional teams to drive product adoption and revenue growth for our advertising solutions across Northern Europe
- Drive product adoption growth using levers such as cross-functional partners, our external marketing partners, communications and PR, thought leadership, and traditional marketing & events
- Operate at scale, while recognising the need for one to one interactions to build our narrative
- Support and feedback to global Product experts to land new products effectively in market
- Train and empower cross-functional teams to be regional product champions
- Develop half year growth plans to support regional revenue targets
- Be an ambassador for your region on all thing's product within the team and region
- Partner with internal teams to lead product projects critical to driving growth for your region
- Lead and Execute the go-to-market strategy for Digital Natives teams across Northern Europe
- 5+ years professional experience in technology, advertising,
- 5+ measurement, or business/sales operations
- Has demonstrated product marketing expertise in the web and mobile advertising and the ability to contribute at strategic and tactical levels
- Experience working with Digital Native verticals an advantage Brings solid perspective on digital marketing, the industry & client objectives
- Project management skills, with experience developing and executing marketing strategy Strong analytical skills and desire to solve complex problems with data
- Track record of influencing behaviour at variety of levels in the organization, including cross-functional managers
- Entrepreneurial background and strong technical background an advantage
- Strong customer service orientation and experience in a client facing capacity
- Identified passion for our products and platforms (Instagram, Messenger and WhatsApp)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Is a flexible cross-functional team player comfortable with a fast-paced, often ambiguous, environment
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply today.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'