Provide messaging and marketing of the Daisy telecoms portfolio to be consumed by all divisional business units. Manage the development of product, solution and services materials/marketing collateral that augment the communication and positioning of offerings to current and prospective customers (helping to optimise the sales process).
Salary: Up to £35,000
Location: Nelson or Manchester
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
Together with the product teams, educate both internal and external stakeholders on our telecoms portfolio features and its benefits.
- Working with the product experts, local marketing and sales communities to support in the creation of meaningful market propositions
- Create sales documentation to be used across the business - slideware, brochureware, guides, videos, content marketing that support sales enablement and articulate the benefits of our products
- Responsible for the online presence of the Daisy portfolio, ensuring content is current and audience relevant to the individual divisions
- Work with the online team to support SEO/SEM key words terms linked to solutions and services
- Manage production process, including, copy writing, content/message consistency, graphic design, proofing and version management. Work with local marketing teams in terms of campaign support on the promotion and selling of our portfolio to drive divisional sales
- Act as coordinator between product and marketing teams for any product updates, such as legislative, price increase, phase-outs, roadmap and new product launches
- Ensure the success and adoption of our products as they are introduced to the marketplace
- Collect and analyse data that support our solutions in the market to buyers
- Work with the vendor/partner team to support on the positioning of product offerings through local marketing teams
- Have a solid awareness of and familiarity with the competitive landscape
- Analyse and report on sales materials performance
- Extensive and demonstrable experience in Marketing
- Experience within IT, Telecom or Tech industries
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) ideally in Marketing related disciplines
- Excellent writing/copywriting skills
- Demonstrable creative streak (thinking up great marketing/materials ideas)
- Solid marketing collateral/materials development experience
- Ability to be driven by objectives and results whilst possessing strong diplomatic skills
- Experience of content marketing
- Capable of communicating at all levels of the business
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise workloads
- Budget management experience
- Experience of managing relationships with external suppliers including agencies, design and print
- Results oriented
- Strong Microsoft office, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction
Daisy Group... About us
When Daisy Group was first established, it had a simple business model, to be an alternative provider of telephone lines and calls for UK-based small and medium-sized businesses.
Well over a decade later and both Daisy and the telecommunications industry are almost unrecognisable. As technology and the different types of communication have advanced, Daisy has continued to evolve to ensure that it is able to offer customers and partners a full suite of IT and telecommunications products and services.
Over the last decade Daisy has developed through a combination of organic and acquisitive growth. With a business-to-business only focus, Daisy now boasts more than 60,000 customers and supplies IT and communications to some of the UK’s best-known organisations.
Daisy provides a range of unified communications and IT services, including connectivity, voice, maintenance, as well as cloud and hosting solutions.
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort.
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Additional day’s holiday for every year of service, up to a maximum of 30 days.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Company Sick Pay
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye care Vouchers
- Discounted Medicash Membership
- Monthly reward scheme
- Daisy Deals - Everyone who works at Daisy has the option to take advantage of discounts and savings at over 1,200 retailers.
- Discounts on a range of Daisy products
Why work for Daisy?
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success.
Whatever our employees do their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.
- Marketing Manager
- Product Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'