Who are the Product and Proposition Marketing team?
The Product & Proposition Marketing Team maintains a complete and accurate suite of information across Experian products and propositions that represent the best of what we can offer, to meet variations in market and client need. Our Product Marketers will be strategic thinkers with a deep understanding of the industry they are supporting and the products and buyer personas we target. They will have a strong ability to translate technical capabilities into benefits for the users and the businesses they work for.
What does a Product Marketing Manager at Experian do?
- Tells compelling stories that generate interest and supports sales
- Partners with key stakeholders in business areas to develop their product messaging and collateral in line with their business needs
- Produces 'kitbags' of multimedia materials and content for use by Sales Consultants and Marketing teams
- Manages the launch of new products and propositions internally and externally
- Becomes a brand advocate, promoting our values and brand messages in all materials, and ensure consistent style and tone of voice
This role offers the opportunity to work with Product Management, Marketing Communications and Sales to understand client needs, product and proposition USPs and Experian's position in the market relative to the competition. This information will be used to create those compelling stories that generate interest and support sales. This is a truly fantastic opportunity to broaden your exposure across a global business and develop your Marketing skills and experience further.
Firstly, you must be passionate and enthusiastic about what you do. We're looking for people who can own the marketing of their products and be a curious and inquisitive mind who wants to learn more about the products that we offer. On top of that, we're looking for the following:
- Degree educated (or equivalent) and be qualified in CIM/IDM
- An eye for detail and a thirst to learn more
- Proven Product Marketing experience in a B2B or B2C environment
- Experience managing products and developing new products would be advantageous, but isn't essential
- Experience in a large, complex organisation either in the Software or Financial Services would be a bonus
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job