Brewster Pratap are recruiting for an international manufacturing business in Doncaster, who wish to add to their marketing team with a Product Marketing Manager to specifically focus on raising brand awareness of their award winning products in the marketplace. The role would suit an experienced B2B Marketing Executive or Manager able to commute to Doncaster from areas close by such as Rotherham, Sheffield, Scunthorpe, Goole, Wakefield and Worksop/Retford.
The job involves planning, creating and delivering campaigns to promote the brand of DIY tools and parts in a B2B and end user marketplace. Key areas of responsibility include:
- Growing sales through effective merchandising and promotions - responsible for complete product solution in display concepts within the distribution network
- Acting as product expert & champion - responsible for all sales related product features
- Conducting competitor and market analysis - regular reviews of competitors and market developments and trends
- Product management - monitoring performance, retaining competitiveness and delivering agreed targets
- Focusing on product improvement - researching developments in the existing product range, testing these ideas and analysing effectiveness and viability in the marketplace
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a successful international company and become an integral member of growing team. There is massive growth potential within this product marketplace.
To be successful in your application you need to be able to demonstrate a solid background in B2B product marketing management. We're looking for someone with problem solving and project management skills who is confident in creating engaging content for customer facing marketing material. A passion for the building/DIY industry would be a strong advantage.
20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
Private healthcare scheme
Brewster Pratap Business & Office Support is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing jobs in in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of business and office support recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information.
- product marketing; marketing manager; B2B marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job