Our goal is simple, to just find: the right talent for the right job.
- Position: Product Marketing Manager
- Location: Cambridge
- Salary: £38,000 - £50,000 p/a Depending on Experience
- Contract: Permanent - Our client is open to some remote working for this role.
- About 40 hours a week, with flexible work time
Product Marketing Manager:
- Are you experienced working as a Product Marketing Manager? Or maybe you're an experience marketing professional, with good technical and commercial understanding?
- Alternatively, if you are a technical professional individual with a genuine interest in a marketing role, then this position could be of interest to you?
- Maybe you're experienced with SQL Server? If so, great! As this could be an advantage, although not essential.
- Do you have a proven track record of dealing with pricing, packaging and forecasting?
- Maybe you're experienced looking into identifying growth opportunities through researching both qualitative and quantitative, defining positioning and informing pricing and packaging strategies?
- Does identifying new markets and putting together proposals to push these strategies forward interest you?
- Do you relish in having freedom and flexibility within your role?
- Would the opportunity to be the voice of the customer for you area and know your markets like no other appeal to you?
- Are you data driven and have the ability to combine this with your experience to derive action?
- Would you describe yourself as having first rate communication skills, and are experienced collaborating and influencing different areas of a business?
- Do you pride yourself on having excellent organisation, project management skills as well as outstanding attention to detail?
- Have you got a can-do attitude?
- Maybe you're naturally self-motivated and get things done?
- Are you ready to do the best work of your life with the best people you've ever worked with?
- Are you looking for a long-term and exciting career?
If you answered yes this could be the next exciting 'Product Marketing Manager' position you've been looking for...
What makes our clients next Product Marketing Manager?
- Knowledge and experience of qualitative and quantitative research techniques
- You're data driven with great analytical skills. You have the ability to take insight from market research and data to inform marketing strategy and product plans.
- Proven experience with pricing and packaging and forecasting
- You have first rate communication skills, and experience collaborating with and influencing different areas of the business.
- You're an experienced marketing professional, with good technical and commercial understanding, or a technical professional interested in a marketing role.
- You're able to work both strategically and enjoy carrying out the hands-on execution of marketing activities.
- You have good writing and content creation skills.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills with outstanding attention to detail.
- You have a can-do attitude, you're self-motivated, and you get things done.
What would help?
- Product marketing experience within the technical sector. If you've got a technical background and have experience and enthusiasm for the commercial side, we'd love to hear from you.
- Experience with SQL Server would be a major advantage.
About TalentHQ Recruitment Ltd
TalentHQ Ltd are an "Award Winning" recruitment consultancy which is headed up by a team of talented consultants.
Within our HQ we specialise in adding 'talent' within Temporary & Permanent positions across all Business Support roles from Junior to Senior Management.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SMEs businesses throughout the UK.
Awards: FSB Hertfordshire - Best New Business - Winners 2014 & Most Inspiring New Business 2015.
- Product Marketing
- Software Development
- Sql Server
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job