Propel are seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join a rapidly growing B2B SaaS Technology Platform! This is an exciting opportunity to join a recently funded, top 100 UK start-up who are looking to double in growth, and triple in revenue in the next year! You can expect to be welcomed into an environment where hard work is rewarded with regular social events, drinks at the office and excellent opportunities for career progression. If you feel this is the type of environment you would excel in, please do get in touch!
The role will involve:
- Developing product positioning and messaging targeted for specific customer segments
- Evaluating and producing messaging frameworks that are clear and persuasive
- Updating brand collateral and working with the inside sales team to produce sales collateral
- Driving inbound leads by producing engaging content
- Working with the wider business to educate on product and brand messaging
- Monitoring and analysing KPI's
- Managing a Junior Marketing Associate
You must have:
- 4+ years' experience in a Product Marketing role and 3 years' experience working in a SaaS business
- An entrepreneurial attitude and ability to be a self-starter
- A hard-work mentality and excitement to join a fun work environment
- Analytical and data-driven mindset
The role will suit someone who is motivated and passionate about working for a dynamic and forward-thinking business. If this sounds like a role you are interested in, please do not hesitate to get in touch ASAP.
Propel are the UK's largest independent provider of permanent and contract recruitment services to the global digital economy, specialising in commercial, marketing, technical and creative talent.
Services advertised by Propel are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for our roles, many from people who meet or exceed the requirements. Whilst we try to respond to as many applicants as possible, you can assume that you have not been selected for interview if you do not hear from us within 14 days.
- "B2B" AND "SaaS" AND "analytics" AND "data" AND "product messaging" AND "product" AND "product marketing manager" AND "sales enablement"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job