Product Marketing Manager (Mobile) - Remote Working*
£55,000 - £60,000 plus bonus + benefits
An exciting role to work with a leading social media platform in the heart of London, whereby you will be fundamental in improving ROI for the business through building and scaling digital advertising strategy for their mobile products.
* Please note that our client is currently running a fully remote interview process, and able to on-board and hire virtually as well. This role is intended to be home working for the foreseeable future, after which, will be full-time in their London Office.
A tech first company who are incredibly advanced across the analytics space are looking to develop their digital output at multiple levels within the business. As such, are looking to have a stronger push within the digital advertising world by building several products in this area.
Sitting within the Product function, the successful candidate will report directly into the Commercial Director and be fundamental in developing such vertical. As such, the Digital Advertising Product Lead will be responsible for the end to end management of product related projects.
Essentially, you will see all B2B projects through from developing strategy through to delivery, with the aim of optimising ROI. You will liaise closely with various teams within the company to educate on how it will benefit the business and drive innovation.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Developing go-to-market strategy for EMEA
- Identifying media measurement and effectiveness
- Conducting market research and competitor analysis
- Working closely with the developers who will build the digital advertising products
- Developing the concept, driving awareness and up selling the benefits of this internally
- Project managing the product delivery
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful Product Lead will have:
- An undergraduate degree
- Extensive commercial experience developing performance marketing concepts for mobile products, ideally from an internationally reputable vendor, eCommerce brand or start up
- Proven end to end digital advertising product experience
- Previously interacted with clients or senior stakeholders on a frequent basis
- £55,000 - £60,000 plus bonus + benefits
- Can hit the ground running and work in a dynamic environment
- Work for a fast-growing tech platform and learn an incredible amount
- Free lunch daily!
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Francesca Harris via the Apply link on this page.
N.B. This client does not offer sponsorship for candidates who are not permitted to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'