Product Marketing Manager - Aftersales Automotive
We are looking for an Aftersales Marketing Manager with exceptional B2B Marketing capability and strong commercial judgement with experience of supporting major deals and business cases.
Our client is an innovation technology company that is part of a global leading brand. The market entry for this technology is through the original equipment manufacturers of the automotive and commercial small engines market i.e. motor vehicle and engine manufacturers.
The Aftersales Marketing Manager is a new role reporting to the Marketing Director with the remit to develop the value proposition for the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) aftersales specialists and service networks, both authorised and independent.
- Produce the aftersales business case for OEMs
- Bring insights for service networks (authorised, main dealer and independent) to the team
- Lead engagement with dealers and retail outlets to build offers and build enthusiasm that can be leveraged with the OEMs
- Lead the development of marketing materials, both B2B and potentially consumer materials
- Act as the go-to aftermarket specialist in the team
- Not legally required, but good understanding of competition and anti-trust regulations will be a strong asset
A strong foundation in marketing is essential with good understanding of B2B Account Marketing. Key to the role will to:
- Experience in the automotive market (OEM, service network or Tier 1 supplier) or similar service-based market
- A track record of taking new concepts to market, passion to develop compelling offers and challenge convention in order to generate disruptive growth
- Creditability with OEM aftersales decision makers
- Proficiency in engaging with senior service specialists in OEM
- Ability to understand value chains and pricing models
- Strong proficiency in developing financially-based business cases, strong commercial judgement with experience of supporting major deals and business cases
- Construction of value propositions and B2B communication material
- Very strong and flexible team player able to take on multiple and diverse tasks as required in a fast-moving dynamic team in a high growth environment
- Value selling experience ideal and value proposition development essential, including evidence of successful multiple benefit offers selling to complex and silo’d organisations
- An energetic, creative thinker with a can-do attitude
- An entrepreneurial attitude and willingness to get things done
- Evidence of one-team mentality and rigorous pursuit of excellence
The role is UK (Reading) based with a global remit and some flexibility on home location. There will be significant domestic and overseas travel required (up to 25%).
The role is rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package and fantastic prospects to further your career.
Please call Ali in the Pink office for further detail.
- Automotive Aftermarket
- Marketing Communications
- B2B Marketing
- Data Integration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"