You will be working in the travel sector of the company, supporting the delivery and execution of B2B global marketing plans that support updates to the product.
Key Responsibilities of the Product Marketing Executive:
- Maintain a calendar of events and activities for program developments, including wider go to market plans
- Support the creation and delivery of marketing campaign assets
- Cross-functional collaboration to execute the GTM plans
- Lead the evaluation of go-to-market activities and materials
- Develop and manage the updates for marketing materials including GTM toolkits, app content, online content, videos
- Be a brand guardian for product related materials
Key Skills of the Senior Marketing Executive:
- Proven experience working in a B2B marketing role, ideally including involvement in website, marketing communications, and campaigns
- Experience working in travel, insurance, or financial services desirable
- Strong PowerPoint skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Appreciation of working internationally across multiple product and/or services
If you are an innovative product marketer that wants to work for a global company, please get in touch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'