We are looking for an experienced Marketing Coordinator to implement the sales and marketing plan for the UK. You’ll be a customer support expert and have great communications skills as you’ll liaise closely with our clients network and the Sales and product teams in the UK. You’ll provide an understanding of customer needs in the UK and ensure all sales and marketing activity happens to time. The role is office based in Norton Canes, near Cannock and will involve regular project related travel mainly within the UK.
The successful Sales & Marketing Coordinator will:
- Act as the day to day contact point for sales, product and marketing activity in the UK.
- Understand the marketplace and be able to provide insights to assist UK brand marketing.
- Carry out primary and secondary market research including customer visits.
- Work closely with the design, product and sales teams to coordinate all new product activity from initial brief and trials to launch tactics.
- Ensure all sales meeting content is relevant, identifying additional content if required.
- Create training courses to the requirements of the UK.
- Coordinate marketing projects and requests for marketing support.
- Implement the website/social media plan for the UK together with Support Services.
- Produce a regular newsletter for the UK coordinating content, researching suitable local market stories and writing articles.
The successful Sales & Marketing Coordinator will have:
- A minimum of 3 years experience
- Experience driving sales, product and marketing activity ideally in a B2B customer or sales support role
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Project management experience
- An interest in all things automotive will be advantageous
- Product Marketing
- Sales & Marketing Leadership
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job